feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Still in Paris

Tags: , ,

We are running around Paris today trying to find the best tasting crepes (maybe...Alli probably has more exciting ideas).

As I have nothing interesting to write about, please check out these pictures from my trip to the Jungfrau Mountains.

Click Here

Hopefully this link works...if not, let me know and I will post the pictures on the blog upon my return.

Oh yeah, funny story (not funny haha, but funny in the sense that it proves that I couldn't find my way out of a paper bag). I led our guests onto the wrong train the other morning on the way up to Wengen. Long story short, I realized it about two seconds after the doors closed (which was exactly two seconds too late). We wound up traveling thirty minutes away from from our final destination, which caused us to miss our connecting train. Thankfully there were other trains that allowed us to make it to Wengen, although we were about two hours behind schedule due to the various departure times of trains (we also wound up having to travel on some local trains rather than the express trains, as well as having to purchase additional tickets to make it back to our original starting point). Next time, I will pay more attention to what the signs say at the train station rather than relying on my keen sense of direction (which apparently isn't so keen).

0 comments:

Post a Comment