feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Five Years Ago Today...

Tags: ,

Alli and I were married five years ago today...I can't believe it! (Thankfully she hasn't grown tired of me....yet)

We are celebrating by meeting up in Paris for a romantic weekend in the City of Lights. Today, after I procure my bride from the airport we will head to Versailles to see the Château de Versailles. We have always wanted to see this palace and its superb gardens. Hopefully Alli will be able to make it through the day, but I am sure we could manage a nap underneath a tree somewhere on the grounds. Perhaps the evening will end with a lovely dinner under the stars or walk along the Seine River. I am very proud that I was able to live up to my promise of taking her to Paris for our 5th Anniversary, unfortunately she is technically taking me as I don't really have any money (I spent it all on fondue and rösti).

We are staying near the Luxembourg Gardens in the 6th Arrondissement of Paris at the Hôtel Michelet Odéon.

2 comments:
gravatar
Anne said...
September 20, 2008 at 3:37 AM  

Congratulations Allison & Mark1
We just celebrated our 1st anniversary on the 14th but it wasn't as romantic. :)

gravatar
Anonymous said...
September 22, 2008 at 11:16 AM  

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
~ Jen Mattson

Post a Comment