feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Order Restored to the Universe

Tags:

In spite of the economic conditions caused by the financial market mess in the US, all is well here in Europeland. Why? I got my woman back...although she is still groggy from travel four days later. I guess when you never really get adjusted to the place you are visiting and then immediately travel back to the place you came from (remember, she traveled over seven time zones both ways) your body is just confused. She's back at work today, and I'm stuck doing laundry (we have a bunch from all of her/my travel and not doing any last week).

I will post later today about parts of my trip to Normandy...and the rest will occur throughout the week (including Paris and the Swiss Alps if there are any stories left that I remember). It has been unbelievably cold here (at least for late September). The high temperature has been somewhere between 50 and 65 the last couple weeks, so I think the shorts are in the bureau until Spring. As the doors/windows to the apartment are now closed most of the time, I have noticed that our apartment has heated floors. Very nice!

Have a nice morning!

1 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
September 23, 2008 at 7:01 AM  

Remember what day it is when you do the laundry ... sounds like your last experience was like Seinfeld when the got chased out of the kitchen by the soup nazi. sounds like you have a similar character in the laundry room -- maybe a great idea for a short story??

Happy anniversary, belatedly. Love, Dad and Rox

Post a Comment