feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Abby...This Post is for You!

Tags: , ,

Hi Abby, it's really your brother Mark in Switzerland. I just went on a long bike ride and got really sweaty and gross. I probably need to go to sports camp like you did to get in better shape :)

I am taking Alli to Zurich on Friday for Swiss National Day (it's like the 4th of July in the United States, only it's for Swiss people). There will be fireworks (I am sure all of the dogs here will be hiding during the festivities), weird food (like sausages and fondue), and lots of fun adventures.

One month left until you have to go back to school...enjoy the rest of your summer (and have fun at Art camp...by the way, who is Art and what kind of things do you do at his camp?) I really am writing this blog, so I put pictures of myself in here to provide evidence that I am the author of this blog. If you still don't believe me then you'll just have to come over here so I can prove it to you. Give my dog a hug and tell her I miss her!

P.S. My hair is getting really long (long by my standards anyway) as I don't know enough French yet to tell the barber to give me a mohawk and dye it purple, I'll let you know when I get it cut and how it goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment