feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Doing Chores...Maybe I'll Blog Later

Tags: ,

My boss has me cleaning the apartment today. The chambermaid is apparently on holiday which leaves me to put away the dishes, clean the sinks, bathrooms, vacuum, take out the recycling, and do the grocery shopping. I'm new at this so I don't know how long it will take...hopefully it all works out.

My boss is pictured at left...I was able to take her to Annecy, France this weekend for a bike ride. It is a pretty little town about an hour and a half from our place around Lake Geneva (driving through Geneva).

The weather was beautiful but I forgot to charge the camera battery so we only snapped a couple of pics. The boss almost caused an international incident when a small child lunged in front of her bicycle at full speed (the bike, not the child). Thankfully her multiple years of biking experience helped avoid disaster.

Last night we happened to overhear some French seagulls on holiday in Lausanne recapping the incident to some Canadian geese who were also touring Switzerland. They tell the story much better than I do. Although I will say that the seagull had trouble acting out the motions of a runaway American bicyclist without looking like a complete dodo bird.


The weather here has been remarkably wonderful, with days in the low 20's C (upper 60's to lower 70's for those on the F system of temperature) and very few rain showers (usually just when we're sleeping or during work days). I am quite certain that the great weather will continue if you come visit. The picture at right is a private residence on the lake in Annecy...seems a little small.

0 comments:

Post a Comment