feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Welcome to the Newest Reader of A Well Kept Man

Tags: , , ,

One of the most exciting events of 2008 was the addition of a new reader to the blog (bringing my total readership to at least two people if you include my dad).  I am proud to again be an uncle as my brother and sister-in-law welcomed their first child on December 6th, Jackson William Seeber (I now have a nephew and a niece, both living in Chicago which will make visiting much easier).  I plan to spoil him once I am back in the U.S. long enough for him to notice, but for now he will have to rely on exciting tales from the internet.


Ok, well perhaps this particular individual isn't really able to read this blog, but surely he will be online before long and then I will have another reader (I think his generation is able to surf the internet before they are able to walk and talk...seriously.  My nine year old sister has more technology in her bedroom then I encountered in four years of electrical engineering...sadly though I know how and why everything works).  I also promised my sister-in-law I would not exploit him on the internet with adorable baby photos and YouTube videos, nor would I create a Facebook profile for him (do they have MySpace for babies?).  She did begrudgingly give me permission to post one photo of him here, but that will be all.  As you can tell from the picture he has red hair, and extremely long fingers (he may also appear to have trouble breathing but that could be because I am incompetent at holding babies).  I'm not sure what this means but hopefully it equates to a 100 mph fastball and taking good care of his favorite uncle (at least on his dad's side).

0 comments:

Post a Comment