feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Whatever Makes You Smile

Tags: ,

Some people take pleasures in the simple things in life...

For my wife, it was discovering that her baby sister has gray hair. As my wife has yet to fall victim to one of the most visible signs of aging, she seemed to think that this revelation was quite the knee slapper.

Apparently, she got the laughing out of the way with me very early in the relationship as I have had gray hair since I was about twelve (I have had gray hair now longer than I lived without). Not that we are even close to being qualified as old, rather I think we are reaching an age when it is very apparent we aren't kids anymore (Does everyone else wake up sore in the morning? Argh!).

Welcome to growing up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment