feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Something that made me laugh today

Tags: , , ,

I was trying to learn me some French, when I came across an example of a teacher instructing her pupils. The French word for "pupils" (as in rugrat students) is "élèves". Why is this funny? Because I always wondered why Santa had elves at the North Pole, now I know why. Santa is French. That also explains the whole "Noel" aspect of Christmas (Noel of course being French for Christmas). Leave it to a overweight Frenchman to figure out how to take 364 days a year off, obviously enjoying the finer foods of life, then forcing millions of children to leave him more delicacies which he exchanges for gifts.

It is possible that I am incorrect and that Santa is not French. This would then leave one to assume that the Keebler Elves and Snap, Crackle, & Pop are in fact French; this would explain the whole cooking/baking thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment