feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

In Search of a New Victory Beer

Tags: ,

I guess I should have read the label closer. My beer, La Fin du Mond (the End of the World) was neither Swiss nor French (the label was definitely written in French, so you could understand my confusion). I figured my celebration should include a beer that speaks the same language as I managed to master for five minutes.

Unfortunately, there are other countries that speak French that I failed to remember. It was Canadian. Mark doesn't like Canuck beer. I would describe this beer as tasting of a hockey skate with the aroma of wet moose fur (although the alcohol content was a frosty 9% by volume...I guess the Canadians need a reason to drink it). Perhaps it is labeled The End of the World because you would only drink this beer if in fact, it was the end of the world. As in, "the only way I'd ever drink this beer again is if the world was ending, and my consumption of this beer would save civilization." Only then will this beer ever touch my lips again.

I will report back when I have found a worthy victory beer. I imagine it will be from a non-French speaking country...

0 comments:

Post a Comment