feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Obligatory Gelato Post

Tags: , ,

We are now 3 for 3 on trips to Italy and consuming gelato while in Italy. There is absolutely no excuse for someone to go to Italy without having at least one gelato (even those out there with lactose intolerance...). So here are pictures of us gorging ourselves on gelato (notice I have three flavors while my darling wife only has two...I wanted to make sure if we didn't stop again for gelato, that I had the best experience I could possibly have, and I did). The flavors on my cone in a pseudo Neopolitan style are Fragola (strawberry), Vanilla Creme (OMG...amazing!!!), and Black Passion (dark chocolate with raspberries). Alli just got chocolate and mint-chocolate chip (the green kind although the picture makes it look white...apparently the flash made it look kind white, which would explain why my luscious black hair also looks grey in some places....). If you are ever in Rome, do as the Romans do (or at least the tourists who may or may not be Roman) and get yourself over to the corner of Via delle Coppelle and Via della Maddelena to the Gelateria della Palma (kudos to our friend Jennifer and her husband Jeff for doing the grunt work of testing all of the gelaterias in Rome before our visit to afford us the best gelato experience).



(I just found this video on YouTube, so you could get an idea of the problem of settling on just a couple flavors, they must have had about 100 flavors, if not more.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment