feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

French Lesson Tonight

Tags: ,

I just got back from my French lesson...nothing interesting to report, except:


1. Alli was absent due to a work event leaving me alone with the instructor (which means I don't have Alli to hide behind)
2. We (me and the instructor) ditched the formal classroom and went to the local brasserie (that's brewery for those that don't speak French)
3. We just drank beer, then I read him the newspaper along with translations in English so he could make sure I knew what I was saying
4. I had to ride my bike there and back (thankfully the way back was downhill as the beer probably didn't make it any easier to do actual exercise)
5. We just had a white ale (very mild, little flavor but nice color), although they had a special Easter beer that we were afraid to try.  (We couldn't decide if it was made with lapin, oeuf, ou le deux.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment