feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honda's Asimo Robot at the Geneva Motor Show

Tags: , ,

One of the highlights of the Salon de Geneve (Geneva Motor Show) was Asimo, the robot created by Honda. Some of you may have seen him in action, but for those that have not please enjoy the following videos I filmed during the auto show. I apologize for the German commentary but they didn't have an English translator, although the robot only spoke in English (which I found odd considering he is Japanese). The first video is Asimo doing field sobriety tests, the second video is Asimo dancing (although to be honest, I wish I could dance that well). I found the robot to be a little bit creepy, but the level of sophistication of the robot is clearly beyond what I expected. Alli and I agreed that Asimo was the most exciting feature of the auto show (sadly, none of the cars turned into robots, otherwise that would have been the highlight...make next year). I can't wait to get my own personal butler robot, perhaps I will ask my wife for one for Christmas.





1 comments:
gravatar
Anne said...
March 17, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

OMG - you guys totally beat us to it. We just saw ASIMO here at the Emerging Science museum. I purchased what I thought was a mobile doll only to learn it was a piggy bank - I guess I should try to 'learn to read' :)

Post a Comment