feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please Leave a Message after the Beep...

Tags: , ,

We are not in this weekend, as we will be in Rome trying to convince the Pope to convert to Lutheranism (my guess is that nobody has ever asked, and that he's probably just waiting for an invitation)!  If you need to find us, we will be staying at the Hotel Pace Elvezia, arriving Friday, February 27 in the evening and leaving Monday, March 2 in the morning.


We are going to have either pizza or spaghetti for every meal except breakfast (although I am open to the possibility of a breakfast pizza, after all, if there is dessert pizza why shouldn't there be a breakfast pizza?).  Also, there will be no driving as I'm guessing Italians give up coffee for Lent which means the drivers will really be on edge!  I also made sure to pack appropriate attire for visiting the Vatican as to avoid getting kicked out of St. Peter's Basilica (no short shorts for me, sorry ladies!).  The temps are supposed to be in the upper 50's, so although this is no beach vacation, I think the sun and spring-like temps will be just what the doctor ordered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment