feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I'm Becoming One of Them

Tags:

I seem to write dates now DD/MM/YY instead of MM/DD/YY (e.g. I write June 2, 2008 as 2/6/08 instead of 6/2/08). Which isn't a big deal, just an observance (I used to think Alli's sister was trying too hard to be cool when she did this after living in Germany for a year, now I realize it just became a habit). I now think it looks funny when written the other way.

I also don't miss ice in my drinks, and don't mind if ketchup is absent for my fries.

Please don't worry though, I promise I won't purchase a purse or capri-style pants.

4 comments:
gravatar
Anne said...
December 4, 2008 at 1:12 AM  

Ah hmmm, they call it a murse - man purse. Bill will pick one up for you here, many many murses of all shapes and sizes. Rhinestone preference?

gravatar
Mark said...
December 4, 2008 at 5:33 AM  

Is rhinestone cowboy an option?

gravatar
Anonymous said...
December 4, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

Dude, there's nothing you can do. You're a foreigner now!!!

gravatar
Anne said...
December 7, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

Yes Mark, anything is an option here. I'll google it, print it out and bring it to the murse designer. You'll have your rhinestone cowboy with a 12 hour turnaround time. Quality - no guarantees.

Post a Comment