feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Traveling Companion on Provence Trip

Tags: , , ,

As we usually do when we have guests, here is a picture of our traveling companion from our trip to Provence. It's my Dad for those of you who don't recognize him (usually he has on a black shirt with one of those white collar thingies that pastors wear...sorry Dad if I ruined your secret identity). I don't really have anything witty to say about the photo except that if it weren't for him holding the camera, I might not recognize him (saying he enjoys photography is like saying I miss the United States).

Interesting fact: My dad is the record holder for most pictures (1,366 photos), as well as the per day record holder (171 photos per day) by a visitor of ours to Switzerland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment