feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

A Wheely Good Time

Tags: , ,

I received a telegram (maybe I should have said email to make this a little more believable, but if you think people still receive telegrams than perhaps I am not the one needing a brain exam) last night from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency absolving me of any wrongdoing (you know, from my meat importation incident), provided I agree to one simple request. I obliged, considering I don't want to live in Switzerland much longer. My penalty required that I become an eco-warrior and help reduce the scourge of global warming. I chose to demonstrate this by powering the country of Switzerland using my own two feet...how you may ask? By converting my amazing running speed into electricity through a giant hamster wheel (I'd explain to you how this works but I'm afraid of losing my last four readers). I must say I enjoyed myself and learned my lesson...which is "hamsters are easily amused."



P.S. Thanks for playing along with my April Fools...I suppose I should get outside more.

1 comments:
gravatar
Unknown said...
April 2, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Ha ha! Those pictures are hilarious. I knew Europe was big on green energy, but I didn't realize Switzerland started using it's foreigners as a source of cheap renewable engery.
-Bill

Post a Comment